How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A51? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A51? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A51? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A51?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A51. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9611 core will run faster.
- At first push push Volume down and Power key for a few seconds.
- If the screen goes dark hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the SAMUSNG Galaxy logo shows up release all keys.
- After that select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power buttton.
- Then choose yes from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG Galaxy A51)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Help! This doesn’t work.