Samsung just launched one of its first mid-range smartphones for 2020 — meet the Samsung Galaxy A51.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 was introduced alongside the Galaxy A71. Their main highlight is the new L-shaped quad-camera design. This trend of cameras put inside a square camera bump was obviously spearheaded by the new iPhone 11.
It’s powered by the Exynos 9611, the same processor from the Galaxy A50s. That’s partnered with 6GB RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
A large 6.5-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen on the front. This is the same punch-hole that the flagship Galaxy Note 10 has. That cutout allows the 32-megapixel selfie camera to peek through.
It utilizes a large 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. It then runs on Android 10 with One UI 2.0 interface.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Specs
- Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 6.5-inch Infinity-O FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~404ppi
- 2.3GHz Exynos 9611 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (f/2.0) + 12-megapixel (ultra-wode, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 803.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 172g
- Colors: White Sparkling Crush, Black Crush Diamond, Green Crush
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging
Update (6/24/20, 11:21PM): Samsung Galaxy A51 price in PH
The Samsung Galaxy A51 has a price of VND7,990,000 (~Php17,500) and will be available for pre-booking in Vietnam starting December 16. Shipping starts on December 27.
SamsungSamsung Galaxy A51